5 Things You Can Do To Live Your Best Life Today
5 things you can do today!
1) Make yourself a priority. No, I don’t mean ‘treat yourself’ or ‘give yourself a break’ with snooze buttons and donuts – but instead make yourself a priority by treating yourself like you’d treat someone you really loved and cherished. Be kind to yourself – and also don’t be afraid to expect yourself to do some work to achieve your goals. Hold yourself accountable. **Feed yourself like a champion** & pamper yourself with excellent care.
2) Go to bed 30 minutes early. Take a moment to reflect on your day and prepare yourself for tomorrow. Meditate, pray, or simply relax and evaluate. Consider bringing a pen and paper to bed with you. Give yourself a mental break & allow yourself to focus on your challenges, your dreams and your goals so they are fresh in your mind for the morning.
3) Get up 30 minutes early. Put on your sneakers and go for a walk, or even a run. If you can’t run for 30 minutes that’s just fine, just do what you can do. If you like to lift weights or cycle or do yoga, give yourself the gift of morning movement. Use a DVD you enjoy or go to the gym. And when you’re done, look yourself in the mirror & say ‘Thank You’. And then say ‘You’re Welcome!’ 😉
4) Crowd out bad foods with healthy foods!!! Don’t start anything crazy – just fill yourself up on healthy choices you enjoy. Crowd out meat, dairy, eggs & processed foods with as much whole, fresh, ripe, raw & organic produce as you can! Can’t give up the morning double double? That’s fine, what about having soy or coconut mylk instead of dairy? Consider whole unrefined grains instead of Coco Puffy cereal. Eat • More • Fruits and • Vegetables! Fruits are low calorie superfoods that will fill you up and provide healthy fiber, energizing glucose and health-promoting vitamins, minerals and nutrients to fight disease, promote a healthy metabolism and engage weightloss.
5) Write it down: who are you in your ideal world? How do you look, what’s your life like? What does a perfect day look like? The first step to making those dreams reality is to actually think about, in great detail, what that actually looks like. Then, one tiny step at a time, create it. Find the pieces of that ideal ‘You’ person that you can do RIGHT NOW and start doing them; and create the energy that will propel you to your destination, over time. The act of writing and then of seeing & reviewing our goals is powerful. Make yourself a list of goals, from simple things like ‘go to the gym daily’ to bigger goals like ‘volunteer’ ‘lose 25 pounds’ and even ‘live somewhere tropical’ – whatever your dreams are, write them down, look at them daily and remind yourself that YOU ARE IN CONTROLL OF YIUR MIND AND YUR BODY – you can have anything you dream if you just realize how powerful you are and start treating yourself like the champion you are!
I hope this helps you. I love you guys and wish you every success and every sparking star you’ve ever wished upon *