Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Health Benefits
Kale salad with a creamy Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar dressing: why is it a great choice?
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples. It is Certified Organic Kosher & full of zesty Apple Cider Vinegar natural goodness. It’s Non-GMO Certified & a wholesome way to add delicious flavor to salads, veggies, most foods, and even sprinkle over popcorn.
Some uses of Bragg’s ACV:
• supports weight-loss
• Potent microbial can kill certain types of bacteria
• beneficial effect on blood sugar
• supports heart health
• helps alleviate sinus congestion
• aids in digestion
• boosts energy
• can be used as natural cleaner
• can be used in gardening for weeds
• excellent ‘shampoo’ rinse
• fruit & veggie wash
Apple Cider Vinegar has been highly regarded throughout history. In 400 B.C. the great Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, used it to manage wounds, while medical practitioners in the 1700s used it to treat everything from poison ivy and croup to stomach aches. Vinegar was even used for diabetes.