Let's talk Hot Wings!!
Chef Del Sroufe is a plant strong Chef, Author and weightloss inspiration having lost over 200 pounds! Here we’d like I share his recipe for Hot Wings, a very favorite in our house. You can find even more of his recipes in our library of books and dvd’s.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ cup red hot sauce, plus extra for tossing with the cooked bites
- ¾ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 ½ Tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 6 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine everything but the cauliflower in a large bowl. Mix well. Add the cauliflower florets and toss to coat well.
- Place the coated florets on a nonstick baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Toss with extra red hot sauce if desired.