What’s the deal with soy? Should we eat Tofu?
- Soy products are a great way to improve our health!
- Consuming soy products prevents fat storage in the abdomen!
- Soy has the same amount of calcium as cow’s milk & helps to stabilize hormone production.
- In women it is protective against early or late onset menarche which in turn reduces cancer risk.
- Studies show that soy protects against all types of cancer, particularly breast & ovarian.
- Bacon made from soy products is not carcinogenic.
- Ideally choose organic soy products to ensure they are not GMO (genetically modified) as studies show genetically modified foods are a danger.
Therefore, there’s no time like the present to start incorporating soy products into our diets, and today we’d like to feature one of our own celebrity chef’s low fat, oil free (SOS free) super-delicious recipes as featured by Organics Live on the Tasty Recipes Community Page!