10 things I LOVE about HAUT Cosmetics that YOU need to know!
1. HAUT is Canadian-crafted, family-owned and operated since 2004.
2. HAUT products use locally-sourced, sun-dried glacial clay, found on Vancouver Island, BC.
3. HAUT products are 99.4 – 100% natural and contain up to 87% organic ingredients.
4. HAUT means “Skin” in German and seeing as our skin is our largest organ HAUT ensures that we use only the freshest ingredients on it.
5. HAUT products are packed with the highest potency of plant-based nutrition for the skin, they free off the following: titanium dioxide, hormone disruptors, irritants, preservatives, gluten, fragrances, GMOs, mica and palm oil.
6. HAUT products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free ingredients and not tested on animals.
7. HAUT’s 100% Pure Red Raspberry Seed Oil has a natural SPF of 30-50. Seriously!!
8. HAUT’s multi use products are an industry leading example of eco-friendly beauty. For example the Aloe Cream Tint’s can be used to fill in brows, as an eye shadow, cheek color of lip color.
9. HAUT products contain anti-inflammatory, wound-healing and skin-soothing ingredients that encourage repair and healing of compromised skin.
10. HAUT products are good for the skin and the soul!
I invite you to browse the HAUT products available @ vegoutboutique.com and for a limited time to enjoy 15% off of all HAUT products by applying code MYHAUT at time of checkout.
If you haven’t tried HAUT now’s your chance! You won’t be disappointed.
All the best,